Website Cranberry Home Care
We are currently hiring for all shifts: * Days, Nights, Weekends, Overnights and/or Per-Diem. *
Cranberry Home Care is special in that we are NOT a corporate franchise. We are an established, Middleboro based, family owned, and operated senior care agency committed to providing compassionate care and assistance to those who wish to remain living safely and independently in the cherished environment they call “home.”
The responsibilities for this position include all of the following:
- Assist with ADL’s including bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Assist with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode or toilet.
- Assist with transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Provide timely medication reminders and observe the client for compliance in taking medications.
- Document and communicate with agency supervisor any changes in clients behavior/mood/physical well being.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Perform light housekeeping duties as determined in the client’s plan of care.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks according to specific dietary requirements of the client.
- Provide socialization, emotional reassurance, companionship and stimulation for the client including reading, walks, etc.
- Accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments as needed.
-Minimum 1 year of home care experience
-Must be mature, compassionate, trustworthy, dependable and 100% patient-centered.
-Must have a current and valid HHA or CNA Certificate, valid MA state Driver’s License and own a clean, dependable & insured vehicle.
-First Aid/CPR certified
-Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)