At Hibernian Home Care, we are not just a private Home Care company. We are a team of dedicated caregivers that work hard to establish a partnership with our clients and their families. Our goal is to deliver meaningful elderly Home Care services and support to enhance the quality of life for all of our clients. It is an honor to be able to provide this type of care and we consider it our privilege to help improve lives in big ways or small.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Part Time, Full Time and Live-In availability.
- Employee and Client Referral Bonus Program.
- Potential for career development and advancement.
- Partnership with the industry leader in caregiver initial training for home care providers and for continuing education.
- In-service training provided to satisfy New Jersey certification requirements.
- Awards and Recognition Program for all employees.
- Direct Deposit.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Professional Leadership Team with over 40 years of experience within the healthcare industry.
- Travel to client’s home, read and interpret the client’s care plan and provide direct care as specified by the written plan of care.
- Personal care to clients such as, bathing, mouth, nail, hair and skin care, shaving, exercises as directed, and activities related to dressing and toileting including bedpan.
- Assist client with ambulating, transfer activities, and the use of assistive devices like mechanical lifts, walkers, wheelchair, commode chair, braces, and prosthesis.
- Perform special delegated procedures including taking vital signs and weight, feeding, measuring intake and output, and assisting client with self-administered medications.
- Travel to client’s home, perform light housekeeping, meal preparation and other support services as part of the plan of care.
- Perform support duties such as menu planning and shopping lists, run errands, prepare meals including special diets, present food, and clean dishes, appliances, and work area afterwards, go shopping, dusting, laundry, vacuuming, general cleaning of bathroom, kitchen, and living area when part of the written plan of care.
- Observe the client’s condition, behavior, appearance, and hygiene needs, living arrangements, and home environment while in the home and report and document changes or problems to the appropriate staff member.
- Write or otherwise electronically document visit reports to accurately record the care provided in the home, electronically record time and attendance and complete other forms to document the work of this position, including incident reports and written time and attendance reports as instructed. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of these reports. Submit these reports on time.
- Maintain a dependable attendance, be regularly available for assignments, and be timely for scheduled visits. Call the office for assignments often or when late for an assignment.
- Attend at least twelve (12) hours of in-service training annually.
- Have a high school diploma or GED, or a satisfactory combination of education and life experience needed to perform the duties and essential functions of the job.
- Have a valid New Jersey Board of Nursing, Home Health Aide certification.
- Have the willingness to travel throughout the service area. This includes being able to drive and have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance or have the ability to independently travel on public transportation.
- Have the capacity and physically ability to perform the duties and essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and mature attitude.
- Be honest, dependable and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit sites.hireology.com.